Start a conversation

How can I handle a lost or stolen gift card or voucher?

If you are using RMS voucher system for gift cards you can transfer value from an old/lost/stolen voucher to a new one.
For instructions select F1 Help in RMS POS or Manager, search for "voucher" or "gift" and select the topic called "How to transfer funds from an old voucher to a new voucher".

If you are using a web-based gift card system from Vantiv/Worldpay you can contact them to make adjustments and login to your Vantiv/Worldpay control panel to view open gift card balances.


Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. Dave J

  2. Posted