The Journal is available to view in Manager or POS.
1. To advance to the next Receipt, place the cursor in the 'Receipt' field and press Page Down on the keyboard.
2. To go back to the previous Receipt, place the cursor in the 'Receipt' field and press Page Up on the keyboard.
3. To advance to the NEXT PAGE of a Receipt, place the cursor in the 'Page' field and press Ctrl+Right arrow on the keyboard.
4. To go back to the PREVIOUS PAGE of a Receipt, place the cursor in the 'Page' field and press Ctrl+Left arrow on the keyboard.
5. To make the Receipt appear LARGER (increase the zoom), double-click with the left mouse button anywhere on the Receipt preview.
6. To make the Receipt appear SMALLER (decrease the zoom), double-click with the right mouse button anywhere on the Receipt preview.
The Lookup and Batch buttons at the bottom of the Journal allow you to select by date range or batch number. Each register maintains its own batches which are closed each time you run a Z report on the register. You can select an individual batch from the Journal then page through the transactions for that register. Each closed batch ends with a Z report.
There are a number of other keyboard shortcuts available; and this table is from within Store Operations Manager | Help in the How to view journals topic:
Page Up: Go to previous receipt in the batch
Page Down:Go to next receipt in the batch
Home:Go to first receipt in the batch
End:Go to the last receipt in the batch(which is the Z report if the batch has been closed)
Left Arrow: Slide receipt to the right
Right Arrow:Slide receipt to the left
Up Arrow:Slide receipt down
Down Arrow:Slide receipt up
Ctrl-Left Arrow:Go to previous page in a multi-page receipt
Ctrl-Right Arrow:Go to next page in a multi-page receipt