This article assumes you have installed our custom report called 12 Month Unit/Margin Report (included with RMS Toolkit and our bundled add-in suites).
Run Store Operations Administrator and select File, Configuration, Paths, Reports.
If the report path is set to C:\\xxxx follow the instructions below.
If the report path is set to another PC on the network, follow the instructions below on that PC.
1. Open My Computer and locate Program Files, Microsoft Retail Management System, Store Operations, Reports.
2. Sort reports alphabetically by name by clicking on the column header called Name.
3. Locate and highlight 'Custom - 12 Month Units-Margin.qrp' and press Ctrl-C to copy then Ctrl-V to paste (or use right-click options). This creates a copy of the report.
4. Locate and highlight'Items - Item Movement History Report.qrp' and press Ctrl-C to copy then Ctrl-V to paste (or use right-click options). This creates a copy of the report.
5. Press F2 then Ctrl-C to copy the report name.
6. Next delete 'Items - Item Movement History Report.qrp'.
7. Press F5 to refresh the list.
8. Locate and highlight 'Copy of Custom - 12 Month Units-Margin.qrp' and rename it by pressing F2 then Ctrl-V to paste the name you copied in step 5 above or use right-click option to rename thenpaste your entry which should say 'Items - Item Movement History Report.qrp'.
To test your changes, locate an item and click Movement button. The report view should now show 12 months units/margin for that item.
Note: If you want to run the original report we provide it under Reports, Customif you have the latest version of Bicycle Bundle or RMS Toolkit installed. Otherwise name the backup copy you made of the original to 'Custom - Item Movement History Report.qrp'. The original report is also on the RMS installation CD if you need to restore it.