When following the printed setup instructions, as soon as you have defined you store hours (Setup, Store tab), you must save your edits and exit Setup. Then select the Setup menu again and continue with the remaining steps. Otherwise, you may experience the following issue.
Error: "Monday start time cannot be after 9:00am because you have resources starting at that time."
This error indicates you may have setup the main Resources tab before completing the required entries in the Setup menu. Or Resource schedules have been created with an earlier start time than you'd like to use. Example: Resources tab entries say Day Start 9am and your store opens at 10am.
Resolution A (for new installs only if you don't mind deleting defined resources):
1. Remove the resources defined in Setup, Resources, X Resources defined, by highlighting each entry and pressing Del.
2. Verify the Store tab shows the times you want to use.
3. Save changes and exit Setup.
4. Return to Setup, Resources, and re-define your resources.
5. Complete any changes to Setup options, Save and exit.
6. Proceed to the main Resources tab to configure your resource/service rep schedule.
Resolution B (if you have already defined your resources in Setup and don't want to delete them):
1. Set the Day Start time to a lower value in Setup, Stores, Day Start such as 8am. Repeat for all days.
2. Save this setting, exit Setup, and go to the main Resources tab.
3. Set the Day Start times for each resource to the correct start times and save your changes.
4. Return to Setup, Stores and enter the correct Day Start times for each day.
5. When finished with the remaining Setup steps, save your changes then proceed to the main Resources tab to configure your resource/service rep schedules.
If you need assistance with Setup visit www.DRShelp.com and request a logon session by starting a conversation.