When trying to start Store Operations or HeadQuarters Manager, you may receive the following error message:
Run-time Error 52. Bad file name or number.
One or more paths or templates are not set to valid files or folders in the Administrator Configuration.
1. Start Administrator, click File, and click Configuration.
2. Click the Register tab.
3. Click the browse button (magnifying glass) and make sure that the Store Logo and Web Status fields point to valid files.
4. Click the Paths tab.
5. Verify that the path in each field in the File Paths pane point to a valid folder.
6. Click the Template tab.
7. Verify that the path in each field in the Template Files pane point to a valid file.
8. Click OK.
9. Start Store Operations or HQ Manager.